- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter September 2021
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter September 2021.
- The first Ecumene 2021 Congress on sustainable development in the financial sector was held in Moscow
On September 29-30, Skolkovo hosted the Ecumene 2021 Congress: Financing Sustainable Development in the Context of Climate Change. Experts discussed the climate agenda, the new economic model and ways to manage financial risks arising against the backdrop of the global trend to abandon dirty energy sources.
- Experts discussed business opportunities within a low-carbon economic agenda
On September 23, a joint meeting of the RF CCI Committee on Nature Management and Ecology, the Moscow CCI Committee on Ecology and Natural Resource Management, the Center for Green Economy and Climate of the VEB.RF Institute was held, within which the role and capabilities of the business community, associations of entrepreneurs in the formation and further implementation of the low-carbon agenda for Russia’s economic development.
- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter August 2021
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter August 2021.
- Energy-efficient and climate-friendly split air conditioners now on sale in Europe
Small propane (R290) split air conditioners from Chinese appliance giant Midea – the only room AC models to earn Germany’s highly demanding “Blue Angel” ecolabel – are now available on the European market. The first container of the All Easy Series R290 units has arrived at Midea’s German headquarters at Eschborn, near Frankfurt.
- UNIDO participates in the G20 Digital Ministers’ Meeting 2021
At the invitation of Italy, which currently holds the presidency of the G20, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has addressed the G20 Digital Ministers’ Meeting. The gathering was the culmination of meetings held throughout the year by the G20 Digital Economy Task Force (DETF) in which UNIDO has participated and supported.
- Director of UNIDO center speaked within Kazan Summit 2021
Sergey Korotkov, Director of the UNIDO Center for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation, spoke at the session “Local Identity and Creative Industries” as part of the XII International Economic Summit “Russia — Islamic World: Kazan Summit 2021”.
- International Ecological Arts Festival "KronFest 2021"
ANO PUSK „KronFest“ with the support of the Presidential Grants Fund, administration of the Kronstadt district of St. Petersburg, of the Committee for Culture of St. Petersburg and the Museum of the History of Kronstadt, presents International Ecological Arts Festival „KronFest 2021“.
- UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter June 2021
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share with you the UNIDO Russia Office (ITPO Russia) Newsletter June 2021.
- Experts discussed global economy trends at the III Outgoing Session of the Verona Eurasian Economic Forum
On July 1, the III Session of the Verona Eurasian Economic Forum was held at the residence of the Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region, G. Yekaterinburg. The main topic of the forum was — new trends in the global economy from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean.