UNIDO in Russia bulletin
“UNIDO in Russia” Bulletin is the official printed publication of the UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation.
The main sections of the Bulletin include:
- announcement and public discussion of UNIDO projects;
- review of UNIDO news and activities;
- expert interviews with the heads of major industrial enterprises;
- articles on industrial ecology and energy efficiency;
- green industry and green building;
- information on new energy efficient and environmentally friendly technologies and equipment.
For the electronic version of the Bulletin, please visit www.unido-russia.ru.
Entities interested in receiving the Bulletin can subscribe at www.unido-russia.ru/free.
The Bulletin is distributed for free among the largest government agencies and industrial enterprises of the Russian Federation, through the UNIDO ITPO offices and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Chief editor of “UNIDO in Russia” Bulletin (Bulletin of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization) — Sergey Korotkov, Director of the UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation.