- Is waste-to-energy a sustainable solution?
Policymakers, experts and academics from Germany, Austria, Brazil, Switzerland and Russia, came together at the Russian Energy Week to discuss how to how to deal with increasing volumes of waste and increasing demand for energy. At a session entitled “Strengthening international alliances for localization of Waste-to-Energy solutions”, participants shared experiences of the implementation of waste-to-energy solutions in their respective countries.
- UNIDO project on industrial energy efficiency in Russia has been officially completed
An event dedicated to official closure of UNIDO Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in Greenhouse Gas-intensive industries in the Russian Federation was held at the Analytical Centre under the RF Government on April 18th.
- The First Regional Conference on Sustainable Industrial Development “Promoting Sustainable Energy Solutions and Clean Technologies in CIS Countries’’ concluded in Vienna
The event that took place at the Vienna International Centre from 22 to 23 November 2017 with financial support from the Government of the Russian Federation, brought together over 80 experts and practitioners from the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries with the aim of sharing best practices, knowledge and successful business solutions in the field of green industry.
- Vacancy for the position of national consultant in the framework of the energy efficiency project
Within the framework of the Market transformation programme on energy efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia, UNIDO announces the opening of a vacancy for the position of a national consultant.
- The Director of UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation participated in INNOPROM 2017
The Director of UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation Mr. Sergey Korotkov took part in the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM 2017INNOPROM 2017, which was held in Ekaterinburg, Russia, from 10 to 13 July 2017.