- The Director of UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation participated in INNOPROM 2017
The Director of UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation Mr. Sergey Korotkov took part in the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM 2017INNOPROM 2017, which was held in Ekaterinburg, Russia, from 10 to 13 July 2017.
- Future Energy Forum has opened in Astana
Future Energy Forum – the main event within the framework of the International Exposition Astana EXPO- 2017 dedicated to issues of renewable technological solutions, economic and political aspects of environmental protection, energy solutions to climate change, as well as to the international cooperation in the mentioned areas, has opened on 29 June 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan. The Forum is comprised of a cycle of 12 conferences, that will take place between 29 June and 5 September 2017.
- UNIDO events at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF’17)
On 31 May 2017, the zero day of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF’17), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) organized two side events: Interregional Forum “Women Entrepreneurship Challenges and Solutions in Europe and the Arab region” and 2nd Interregional Forum “Strengthening International SME Alliances between the Russian Federation and the Latin America and the Caribbean countries (LAC)”.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club