- Results of the environmental programme “Tire-2018” announced
On 13 February 2019, the House of Moscow oblast Government hosted an event dedicated to taking stock of the environmental programme “Tire-2018”, as well as an award ceremony for the most active participants of the programme among municipalities and volunteers. Director of the UNIDO Centre in Russia, Sergey Korotkov, was invited to take part in the event as a guest of honor.
- UNIDO Centre took part in Gaidar Forum
Sergey Korotkov, Director of the UNIDO Centre in Russia, participated in the panel session entitled “Why business inevitably benefits from being responsible?”, that was held on 17 January as part of Gaidar Forum.
- Internship at the UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation
The UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation launches call for applications for an unpaid internship from 1 February to 29 March 2019.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club