- Innovative cooperation among BRICS discussed at Skolkovo
On October 17, 2018 a panel discussion on “Modern mechanisms and digital infrastructure of innovative cooperation in BRICS” was held as part of the Open Innovations Forum. The event was jointly organized by the UNIDO Centre in Russia and Skolkovo.
- UNIDO Centre and Bashkortostan strenghten cooperation
On October 18, the Director of the UNIDO Centre in Russia, Sergey Korotkov, met with the Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Rustem Mardanov on the sidelines of the Fourth Forum on Small Business of the SCO and BRICS Regions in Ufa. The meeting was devoted to discussions of possible areas of cooperation in the context of industrial potential development of Bashkortostan, mainly through improvement of competitiveness of local enterprises on external markets.
- Global Lubricants Week 2018: focus on waste oils management
Issues of environmentally safe management of used lubricants, as well as transformer oils contaminated with polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), were discussed during the Global Lubricants Week, held in Moscow from 9 to 12 October 2018.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club