- Internship at the UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation
The UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation launches call for applications for an unpaid internship from 1 February to 29 March 2019.
- Our ecology is in small but reliable hands
The results of the Russian children’s competition “Our Era of Ecology” were summed up at the meeting of the Moscow City Duma Commission on environmental policy. The organizers and jury of the competition, which included the deputies of the capital’s Parliament, are confident that in the future it will become a prestigious national award.
- VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Technosphere and environmental safety in transport" (TEBTRANS-2018)
On October 24-26, 2018, the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference „Technosphere and Environmental Safety in Transport“ (TEBTRANS-2018) was held in the framework of International engineering forum at Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University. The Director of the UNIDO Center for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation Sergey Korotkov participated the Conference.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club