- UNIDO workshop on development of waste management solution was conducted in Astrakhan city
The purpose of the workshop conducted on the 1st of August was to discuss current situation and to develop an integrated solution for the management of waste and sludge at the city level with most of the stakeholders involved in the process: environmental specialists, representatives of city departments and services, municipal enterprises and non-profit organizations.
- On 28-29 September 2018 a Global forum of convergent and nature-friendly technologies will be held in Sochi, Russia
International forum under the auspices of the United Nations „Global forum of convergent and nature-friendly technologies“ will be convened on 28-29 September 2018 in Sochi.
- UNIDO Centre at INNOPROM 2018
On July 1-11, 2018, took place the International Industrial Exhibition INNOPROM 2018 in Yekaterinburg, that brought together more that 600 companies from 20 countries. Among the participants of the event were representatives of the UNIDO Centre in Russia.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club