- UNIDO 50th Anniversary!
On 17 November 1966, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) was established as a special organ of the United Nations General Assembly to assist, promote and accelerate the industrialization of developing countries, with a particular emphasis on manufacturing. At UNIDO’s second General Conference, held in 1975 in Lima, Peru, a declaration was adopted in which, for the first time, industrial development objectives were quantified internationally.
- The International Economic Forum “25 years together: New formats of interaction”
18 March, 2016 Moscow hosted the international economic forum of States — participants of the CIS „25 years together: new formats of interaction“.
- VII International Forum “Ecology”
March 2-3, 2015 VII International Forum „St-Petersburg — the Sea Capital of Russia. Ecology“ took place in St. Petersburg. The Forum was held with the assistance and participation of both chambers of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the RF, Ministry of Housing and Building of the RF and other relevant ministries and institutions.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club