- Russian investment forum concluded in Sochi
From 15 to 16 February 2018 the Russian Investment Forum took place in Sochi. The annual event gathered more than 6100 participants, including the Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev, Governors of Russian regions, major Russian and foreign companies, representatives of business and scientific community from more than 60 countries. The Forum, organized in Sochi since 2002, was once again dedicated to opportunities for development of Russian economic potential, attraction of investment, and seeking solutions to most urgent problems faced by the State and business.
- UNIDO Centre at the All-Russia Business Forum “Ecotechnoparks of Russia”
From 13 to 14 February 2018 the II All-Russia Business Forum «Ecotechnoparks of Russia» organized by the European-Russian Business Association «ERBA», the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation in cooperation with All-Russia Public Organization «Business Russia» and with support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, was held in Moscow. The Director of the UNIDO Centre in Russia Sergey Korotkov, national project coordinator Vladimir Komissarov and national expert Svetlana Erkenova took part in the event.
- African markets access opportunities for Russian business discussed at “Business Russia”
A workshop on promotion of Russian business on the emerging African markets was held by All-Russia Public Organization “Business Russia” on 8 February 2018. The roundtable discussion brought together managers of Russian companies, representatives of embassies of Tanzania, Rwanda and South Africa, as well as of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and the UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club