- 17th Session of the General Conference
Now, more than ever, inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) is central to global development and is playing an important role in achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This is reflected most prominently in Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 9 on industry, innovation and infrastructure, but also in the targets underpinning the other 16 SDGs.
- UNIDO to host First Regional Conference on “Promoting Sustainable Energy Solutions and Clean Technologies in CIS Countries”
From 22 to 23 November 2017, UNIDO will host the First Regional Conference on Sustainable Industrial Development: “Promoting Sustainable Energy Solutions and Clean Technologies in CIS Countries” at the Vienna International Centre. The event is sponsored by the Government of the Russian Federation.
- VTB Group and UNIDO Centre in the Russian Federation hold a joint conference “E-commerce new horizons in Russia and abroad”
At the Analytical Centre under the Government of the Russian Federation experts discussed current trends of global e-commerce and export opportunities for Russian small enterprises through e-commerce.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club