- UNIDO at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum - 2018
From 24 to 26 May 2018 the annual St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) was held in the city of Saint Petersburg, as in previous years attended by UNIDO.
- Speakers of SPIEF have announced that the Global Forum on Nature-Like and Convergent Technologies will be convened in Russia
On May 24th, the SPIEF panel session titled “Nature-Like Technologies: Responding to Major Challenges” was held, during which the speakers have announced that the Global Forum on Nature-Like and Convergent Technologies for Inclusive and Sustainable Industrial Development (ISID) will be convened on 27-29 September 2018 in Sochi.
- UNIDO training "Legal and practical aspects of PCBs environmentally sound management in Russia and abroad" has been successfully conducted
From 16 to 20 April 2018 the UNIDO CIIC in Russia conducted a 5-day training „Legal and practical aspects of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) environmentally sound management in Russia and abroad“. The event was supported by the Russian National Coordination Center for the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) and the Regional Center for the Stockholm Convention on POPs (RECETOX, Czech Republic, Brno).
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club