- UNIDO events at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF’17)
On 31 May 2017, the zero day of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF’17), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) organized two side events: Interregional Forum “Women Entrepreneurship Challenges and Solutions in Europe and the Arab region” and 2nd Interregional Forum “Strengthening International SME Alliances between the Russian Federation and the Latin America and the Caribbean countries (LAC)”.
- Russian and Chinese entrepreneurs develop cooperation in the field of e-commerce with the support of UNIDO
On 24 May 2017, a delegation of Chinese entrepreneurs in the field of e-commerce concluded a three-day visit to Moscow.
- E-Waste Academy in Moscow, 2017
On May 15-19, 2017, a training course of the E-Waste Academy, Managers Edition, took place in Moscow. The course was organized by the UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation (UNIDO CIIC) in collaboration with the United Nations University (UNU), under the financial assistance of the German Environment Agency (UBA) and methodological and organizational support of the international organization for e-waste disposal StEP Initiative and the WEEE Recyclers Association, Russia.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club