- Expanded Board of Directors Meeting
On February 3, 2017, the Expanded Board of Directors Meeting took place in Vienna, Austria. The meeting was followed by a Board of Directors Retreat which was held from February 3 to February 4, 2017. The two meetings were chaired by Mr Li Yong, Director General of UNIDO, and attended by the directors of UNIDO’s regional and country offices and Investment and Technology Promotion offices (ITPOs), including Mr Sergey Korotkov, Head of the ITPO in the Russian Federation.
- First Global Manufacturing and Industrialization Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The first Global Manufacturing and Industrialization Summit (GMIS) will take place on March 27-30, 2017, in the city of Abu Dhabi, UAE. The first edition of GMIS will be hosted by the UAE Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) in collaboration with the Global Agenda Council on the Future of Manufacturing of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- The Steering committee of UNIDO/GEF project “Environmentally Sound Management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian Railway network and other PCBs owners”
On the 20th December 2016 the Steering Committee of UNIDO/GEF project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railway network and other PCBs owners” took place in the Center for Scientific and Technical Information of Russian Railways.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club