- Meeting on the PCB-containing waste issues in Russia
On the 22nd of June 2016 in the International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information in c. Moscow there was hold the meeting for the discussion of cooperation for the PCB-containing waste issues in the Russian Federation with the participation of the Ministry of Natural Recourses and Ecology of the Russian Federation, “Russian Railways” LLC, The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation and VTB CJSC.
- Workshop “The present-day role of the intellectual property in the course of business”
17th of June 2016 at the Dubna International University for Nature, Society and Man there was carried out the workshop “The present-day role of the intellectual property in the course of business”. The seminar was organized with the support of non-commercial partnership Dubna, IP boutique “Gorodissky and Partners”, Dubna University and UNIDO Centre of International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation.
- Visit to the “Svyaz engineering KB” plant at SEZ “Dubna”
One of the Centre UNIDO projects to support BRICS is the Project which has been worked out upon the initiative of Brazil “Russian-Brazilian partnership in the field of technologies and innovations for the small and medium-sized enterprises (with the further extension to the other BRICS countries).
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club