- The 2nd “BRIDGE for Cities - Belt and Road Initiative: Developing Green Economies for Cities” will take place in Vienna from 26 to 28 September 2017
From 26 to 28 September 2017, UNIDO will host the 2nd “One-Belt-One-Road Inclusive and Sustainable City Exhibition and Dialogue” event in Vienna, Austria. This year’s edition of the event – “BRIDGE for Cities — Belt and Road Initiative: Developing Green Economies for Cities” (BRI event) – will focus on sector-specific urban-industrial development challenges, which will aid in the development of concrete project-based opportunities for business matchmaking, financing and investment.
- The World Entrepreneurs Investment Forum will open on 31 October in Bahrain
UNIDO ITPO Bahrain is organizing the World Entrepreneurs Investment Forum (WEIF) 2017 which will take place on October 31st – November 2nd this year in Manama, Bahrain under the patronage of His Royal Highness, Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Vacancy for the position of national consultant in the framework of the energy efficiency project
Within the framework of the Market transformation programme on energy efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia, UNIDO announces the opening of a vacancy for the position of a national consultant.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club