Global Start-Up Business Plan Competition
- Global Start-Up Business Plan Competition
The Global Start-Up Business Plan Competition (GSBPC) calls on potential and existing entrepreneurs to participate by submitting their innovative entrepreneurial ideas by means of a Business Plan Template, which will be reviewed by a team of experts. The three participants or teams with the best business plans will be invited to attend the prize-winners’ event in Vienna on 21 to 25 November 2016, during the celebration of UNIDO’s 50th Anniversary.
- First International Agro-Industry Investment Forum in Ethiopia
On October 5-7, 2016 the Government of Ethiopia together with the UNIDO are conducting the First International Agro-Industry Investment Forum in Addis-Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Meeting on the PCB-containing waste issues in Russia
On the 22nd of June 2016 in the International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information in c. Moscow there was hold the meeting for the discussion of cooperation for the PCB-containing waste issues in the Russian Federation with the participation of the Ministry of Natural Recourses and Ecology of the Russian Federation, “Russian Railways” LLC, The Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), UNIDO Centre for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation and VTB CJSC.
- Market Transformation Programme on Energy Efficiency in GHG-intensive industries in Russia
- Phase out of HCFCs and Promotion of HFC-Free Energy Efficient Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems in the Russian Federation through Technology Transfer
- UNIDO/GEF Project “Environmentally sound management and final disposal of PCBs at the Russian railroad network and other PCBs owners”
- Industrial innovation club