- EAEU Business Forum “Integration”: new opportunities for expanding cooperation
On October 27, the EAEU Business Forum “Integration” was held in Moscow at the President-Hotel Group of Companies. The Forum was organized by the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Alpha Corporation for the Promotion of Economic Activity of Entrepreneurs.
- XIV Assembly of the International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
On October 19, 2021, XIV Assembly took place at the headquarters of the International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs. The event was held both virtually and offline. 39 member organizations of the Congress from 21 countries of Europe and Asia were represented, a large group of invited partners of the ICIE was present.
- First Russian International Open Conference on Sustainable Development and ESG Transformation
On October 14, MGIMO hosted the First Russian International Open Conference on Sustainable Development and ESG Transformation.
- International technological forum "Eco-Monitoring"
On October 12-13, the RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry hosted an event dedicated to the digitalization of monitoring of discharges and emissions of industrial enterprises — the International Technological Forum-Exhibition „Digital Eco-Monitoring of Emissions and Discharges in 2021-2022.“
- X Anniversary St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF-2021)
From 5 to 8 October 2021, the X Anniversary St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF-2021) was held in St. Petersburg.
- Skolkovo announces GreenTech Startup Booster 2021 competition
Skolkovo Foundation and its Industrial Partners – leaders from various industries formed their tech needs, that were combined into 6 areas of the largest international program in Russia – GreenTech Startup Booster 2021!
- Industrial cyber security issues discussed on VZ Digital platform
On October 19, the VZ Digital platform hosted the Industrial Cybersecurity event, in which invited experts talked about their experience and successful cases.
- XVI National Congress
From 5 to 6 October 2021, the 16th National Congress was held at the Digital Leadership Center, Moscow. The organizers of the Congress were ANO Initiative and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. This year, the main theme of the National Congress-2021 was „Comprehensive modernization of industries.“
- The first Ecumene 2021 Congress on sustainable development in the financial sector was held in Moscow
On September 29-30, Skolkovo hosted the Ecumene 2021 Congress: Financing Sustainable Development in the Context of Climate Change. Experts discussed the climate agenda, the new economic model and ways to manage financial risks arising against the backdrop of the global trend to abandon dirty energy sources.
- Experts discussed business opportunities within a low-carbon economic agenda
On September 23, a joint meeting of the RF CCI Committee on Nature Management and Ecology, the Moscow CCI Committee on Ecology and Natural Resource Management, the Center for Green Economy and Climate of the VEB.RF Institute was held, within which the role and capabilities of the business community, associations of entrepreneurs in the formation and further implementation of the low-carbon agenda for Russia’s economic development.